NHK Educational TV’s “0655” release a new song “Risu Across”. “Risu Across” introduce Risu (squirrel) crossing Animal-pathway in Hokuto City – Yamanashi., Nasu-machi – Tochigi, Obihiro city – Hokkaido, Wight island in England and more.
The bridge to connect forests and wild animal life – Animal-pathway
Display a real model of Animal-pathway, recorded video, manga and more.
Exhibition period: June 2 (Sunday) to June 30 (Sunday)
Place: Minato Ward Eco Plaza
Yubinbango105-0013 Minato-ku, Hamamatsu-cho 1-13-1
TEL 03-5404-7764 FAX 03-5404-7765
Inquiry here >>
Opening Hours 9:30 to 20:00
Closed on the fourth Monday of each month
※ fourth Monday is the next day that in the case of a public holiday
year-end and New Year holidays (12 / 29-1 / 3)
We will have a booth at 『EcoPro 2018』 – International Exhibition on Environment and Energy-
at Tokyo Big Site on 6th(Thu) – 8th(Sat), December, 2018.
EcoPro 2018 – International Exhibition on Environment and Energy
About EcoPro 2018 – Environment and Society of the SDGs Era, and to the Future-
- Date: December 6th(Thu) – 8th(Sat), 2018
- Venue:Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center) http://www.bigsight.jp/english/
- Organized by :Japan Environmental Management Association for Industry (JEMAI)
- Admission: Free (Registration required)
- Expected Number of Exhibitors: 700 (705 in 2016)
- Prospective Visitors
- Business executives, Managers, SDGs related depts., Business purchasing depts., Environmental management depts., Product development depts.,Corporate strategy depts., Social activity depts., etc.
- Municipal / Government regional development depts., Purchase depts., Environmental depts., SDGs related depts., etc.
- Industrial organizations, Local business / Commercial organizations, etc.
- NPO / NGO environmental groups, Citizen groups, Persons with interest in the environment and SDGs
- Major Exhibitor Product Categories
- Eco-products:Home Appliance, Office Supplies, Cars, Materials, Containers, Food, Health etc.
- Eco-solutions : Finance, Emission Trading, Sharing Services, Reusable Services, Recycling, Consulting etc.
- Environmental and Energy technology : Energy-Saving Technology, Natural & Renewable Energy, Hydrogen Technology, Smart Grid etc.
- Environmental, CSR initiatives, SDGs : CSR, CSV, Design & Branding, Biodiversity, Environmental Education, SDGs, etc.