We will have a booth at 『EcoPro 2018』 – International Exhibition on Environment and Energy-
at Tokyo Big Site on 6th(Thu) – 8th(Sat), December, 2018.
EcoPro 2018 – International Exhibition on Environment and Energy
About EcoPro 2018 – Environment and Society of the SDGs Era, and to the Future-
- Date: December 6th(Thu) – 8th(Sat), 2018
- Venue:Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Center) http://www.bigsight.jp/english/
- Organized by :Japan Environmental Management Association for Industry (JEMAI)
- Admission: Free (Registration required)
- Expected Number of Exhibitors: 700 (705 in 2016)
- Prospective Visitors
- Business executives, Managers, SDGs related depts., Business purchasing depts., Environmental management depts., Product development depts.,Corporate strategy depts., Social activity depts., etc.
- Municipal / Government regional development depts., Purchase depts., Environmental depts., SDGs related depts., etc.
- Industrial organizations, Local business / Commercial organizations, etc.
- NPO / NGO environmental groups, Citizen groups, Persons with interest in the environment and SDGs
- Major Exhibitor Product Categories
- Eco-products:Home Appliance, Office Supplies, Cars, Materials, Containers, Food, Health etc.
- Eco-solutions : Finance, Emission Trading, Sharing Services, Reusable Services, Recycling, Consulting etc.
- Environmental and Energy technology : Energy-Saving Technology, Natural & Renewable Energy, Hydrogen Technology, Smart Grid etc.
- Environmental, CSR initiatives, SDGs : CSR, CSV, Design & Branding, Biodiversity, Environmental Education, SDGs, etc.